Story of me..just ordinary me...
Life of a mummy, wife ..and whats happening around mamatinie's world ..nothing much though but what the heck.. its my blog world...
Thursday, May 31, 2007
Ayah Bonda
I just received this email from my superior. Whilst I reading the article, my tears flew down on my cheek because it’s so true. I want to share with all of you guys how sometimes we likely to forget their sacrifice and their shower of love towards us.

I love you so much abah…mama…

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@


Dear son/daughter,

The day when you will find that I become very old,
Try to have some patience to me
And try to understand me


If I get dirty by eating…
If I get some difficulty eating…
Be patient!
Remember the hours that I spent to teach you any sort of things when you were small


If I repeat the same things dozens of time,
Does not interrupt me!
Listen to me!
When you were small, you kept asking me to read you the same story, even after evening, until you fall asleep
And I made it!


If I do not wash myself anymore so often under the shower, do not reprimand and do not tell me it is a shame
Remember how many excuses I had to invent to make you take a bath when you were small


By seeing my ignorance towards the new technologies, do not laugh of me but leave me rater the time to understand
I taught you so many things indeed to eat well…dress well...to behave well...how to confront the problems of the life


If sometimes miss my memory or am not able to follow a conversation, leave me the necessary time to recollect and if I don not reach there, do not become a nervous and arrogant person because the most important for me...it is to be with you and to be able to speak with you


If I refuse to eat, do not force myself!
I know very well when I am not hungry


When my poor legs will not allow me anymore to move as before
Help me the same way as I held your hand to learn you make your first step


And when one day, I shall say to you that I do not want to live anymore...that I want to die, do not get angry...because one day you will understand
Try to understand that at certain age, we do not really live anymore, we simply survive!


One day you will understand that in spite of my errors, I always wanted what was best for you
I always wanted what best for you and that I prepared you the ground for when you grow up


You do not have to feel sad, unfortunate or incompetent in front of my old age and of my state
You have to stay near me, try to understand what I live, to make best as I did at your birth


Help me to walk, help me to end my life with love and patience. The only way that I need to thank you for it, it is a smile and a lot of love from you

I Love you my son/daughter


From;
Your dad
Your mom
posted by mama tinie @ 11:54 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 




Diri Saya

Name: mama tinie
Home: kolompo, muslim, Malaysia
About Me: a mother of a beloved daughter, a wife on an IT crazy, devoted daughter to a lovely parent, one crazy sistah, one sincere friend (trust me!)
See my complete profile

Sebelum Nie
Lama-Lama Nyer Citer
Sembang Sembang

BLOGGER

Name :
Web URL :
Message :
:) :( :D :p :(( :)) :x

Selalu Singgah
Tempat Selalu Lepak
Lenlain

BLOGGER

BLOGGER