Story of me..just ordinary me...
Life of a mummy, wife ..and whats happening around mamatinie's world ..nothing much though but what the heck.. its my blog world...
Wednesday, July 18, 2007
Office Matters & Book I read
50% confirm that I will be transferd to Corporate Communication Dept. errr bukan ke thats the most "glamorous" department in the company.


If thats rumours turn out to be true , its a new exposure for me.


Need to brush up my communication skills.


Need to improve my Phua Chu Kang English. dont prayy prayy


Need to change my slobby selekeh outfit bilieve me


Need to diet ? - optional muahahahahahha


Whatever it is ...wish me luck.


Pindah mana-mana pun tak kisah . Nak cari rezeki ; )



@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@


Other story ....


Mamatinie baru habis baca ni ...


Tak pandai nak buat comment kaaa.. ulasan kaaa..


Senang cerita .. something different ...tak boring ..and sometimes buat mamatinie sengih-sengih .. and yet buat kita termenung dan berfikir..




posted by mama tinie @ 7:53 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 




Diri Saya

Name: mama tinie
Home: kolompo, muslim, Malaysia
About Me: a mother of a beloved daughter, a wife on an IT crazy, devoted daughter to a lovely parent, one crazy sistah, one sincere friend (trust me!)
See my complete profile

Sebelum Nie
Lama-Lama Nyer Citer
Sembang Sembang

BLOGGER

Name :
Web URL :
Message :
:) :( :D :p :(( :)) :x

Selalu Singgah
Tempat Selalu Lepak
Lenlain

BLOGGER

BLOGGER