Story of me..just ordinary me...
Life of a mummy, wife ..and whats happening around mamatinie's world ..nothing much though but what the heck.. its my blog world...
Wednesday, November 23, 2005
Baby Tinie Smiling
This smile. Brighten up my day. Even if I have the worst day , everything will dissolve just because of this smile. Melting dibuatnya. Like sunshine after rain. My favourite pic of Baby Tinie.
Sama ceria macam bear kat sebelah tu .
Fatini Aisyah - 7++ mths
posted by mama tinie @ 7:12 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At 8:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    bukan main lebar lagi dia gelakk..sukernyer diaa..

     
  • At 4:04 PM, Blogger mummy e-jump said…

    comel tull tinie nie.. bleh buat menantu.. mamatinie leh tengok bakal menantu kat my blog.. hehehe.. kalau stuju kita on.. ehehhee.. tapi izham dah tumbuh gigi dua batang dah... tinie?

     
  • At 10:31 PM, Blogger Arena said…

    mamatin,

    kiutla tini nih..Anak buah aku si melin pon sebok dok geram kat tini. dok cium2 masa ko dtg ari tuh..

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 




Diri Saya

Name: mama tinie
Home: kolompo, muslim, Malaysia
About Me: a mother of a beloved daughter, a wife on an IT crazy, devoted daughter to a lovely parent, one crazy sistah, one sincere friend (trust me!)
See my complete profile

Sebelum Nie
Lama-Lama Nyer Citer
Sembang Sembang

BLOGGER

Name :
Web URL :
Message :
:) :( :D :p :(( :)) :x

Selalu Singgah
Tempat Selalu Lepak
Lenlain

BLOGGER

BLOGGER