Story of me..just ordinary me...
Life of a mummy, wife ..and whats happening around mamatinie's world ..nothing much though but what the heck.. its my blog world...
Friday, July 15, 2005
Misi Kurus

Sewaktu remaja dulu aku adalah diantara gadis sunti yg comel banget. Comel dari erti kata kegebuan dan kemontokanku. This is due to appetite aku yg tahap naga. During SPM year, every night at hostel, I would stay-up for study and end-up eating nasik lemak or burger or self prepared Nestum+Milo to prevent me from getting sleepy . Pantang nampak benda semua nak bedal. Akibatnya berat aku mencanak-canak naik mcm kena pam tayar beskal. Even my mom didn’t recognized me when I’m back for good from hostel after exam because I’m too fat at that moment. Mak aku kata muka aku mcm talam . Sampai hati mak ishhh laser gitu…

Tapi semakin aku meningkat rumaja semakin iri hati aku pada kawan-kawan yg selim-melim ala supermodel 90-an (bukan supermodel yg sekarang ni ye .. stok ala-ala penyangkut baju tak main kekekekek). So aku mengambil keputusan untuk menguruskan diri .

First Step - I’d tried all types of ubat diet pills, Dolla cantik (ubat sapu kat perut last-last aku jadikan ubat minyak angin sakit perut heheheh), sabun kurus etc. Nothing works. Duit habis lemak tetap sama.

Second Step – Exercise - ..Jogging - first day – ok, second day jogging 15 mins , lepak kedai makan roti canai -45 mins . Misi gagal.

Third Step – Aerobick , Bought Paula Abdul’s . Tak sesuayyy since I have no suitable room to do the regime. Try doing it at living room . Not enough space. Rimas. Decided to stop when abah joined me did the aerobics things with kain pelikat only ohh tidakkkk…

After all the attempts gagal, I’ve decided to diet maut . I know its not good for your health but as teenager u wont think the long term effects, main hantam saja laa.. so I started eat less and less such as 2 keping biskut mayat and sugarless tea for breakfast, half cup rice with ikan bakar (no kicap cili, if with kicap cili 3 pinggan pon tak cukup) for lunch and just sugarless Milo and fruits for dinner. It works! In 3 months I’ve loss 15 kgs! And then its really hard to maintain such weight till I over do the diet thing. I realized I did too much when my mum started to bebel me not to diet anymore since me looks like orang sakit baru keluar spital or zombie ..Its not healthy anymore. Then I stop diet and add 1-2 more kilos to get my healthy looks back.

Unfortunately after delivered baby, me back to my old shape , chubby banget with lemak sana sini sinun. Punah segala titik peluh aku mendiet selama ini . Should I start the diet maut again? Tak larat makcik adeh ..
posted by mama tinie @ 6:58 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 




Diri Saya

Name: mama tinie
Home: kolompo, muslim, Malaysia
About Me: a mother of a beloved daughter, a wife on an IT crazy, devoted daughter to a lovely parent, one crazy sistah, one sincere friend (trust me!)
See my complete profile

Sebelum Nie
Lama-Lama Nyer Citer
Sembang Sembang

BLOGGER

Name :
Web URL :
Message :
:) :( :D :p :(( :)) :x

Selalu Singgah
Tempat Selalu Lepak
Lenlain

BLOGGER

BLOGGER