Story of me..just ordinary me...
Life of a mummy, wife ..and whats happening around mamatinie's world ..nothing much though but what the heck.. its my blog world...
Monday, July 11, 2005
Pengenalan/Mukadimah

Hi guys! Setelah puas blog-hopping i think its time for me to start of my own! Its quite late eh? Im not a good writer but this is the kewl place to "lepas geram" , "menjiwangkan diri" or anything!So ...wish me luck ! (ceh mcm nak pegi peksa pulak ekekekekkee) ...so jeng jeng tunggu lah the adventures of new mum! Blogging worldddd...here in comeeeee!
posted by mama tinie @ 2:18 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 




Diri Saya

Name: mama tinie
Home: kolompo, muslim, Malaysia
About Me: a mother of a beloved daughter, a wife on an IT crazy, devoted daughter to a lovely parent, one crazy sistah, one sincere friend (trust me!)
See my complete profile

Sebelum Nie
Lama-Lama Nyer Citer
Sembang Sembang

BLOGGER

Name :
Web URL :
Message :
:) :( :D :p :(( :)) :x

Selalu Singgah
Tempat Selalu Lepak
Lenlain

BLOGGER

BLOGGER