Story of me..just ordinary me...
Life of a mummy, wife ..and whats happening around mamatinie's world ..nothing much though but what the heck.. its my blog world...
Friday, July 18, 2008
Soup of the day
Dear blog,

Being in a corporate communications world required me to be a savvy executive especially in the nuance of protocol in business and situation to form good impression for my company.

I am lucky enough I’ve been given an opportunity to learn the etiquette, manners, protocol and even dining skills. What I’ve learned in these two days really boost up my confidence to face the protocol business and professional environment.

YBhg. Puan Sri T.D Ampikaipakan or well known as Mrs. Ampi is the most inspiring lady I’ve ever met. Thank you Mrs. Ampi for sharing your stories and experience with us.


Note :

1)Do you know that men have 3 body types and women have 7 body types?

2)Do you know that Brown is NOT a corporate colour?
Black and grey are the corporate colour (esp for men), women may wear any natural colour
(Black/blue/gray/brown/beige/white)

3)Do you know that the proper way to match the tudung and baju kurung?
The tudung should be matched with the least colour of your baju kurung

4)Do you know that we can’t sneeze at western dining table but its allowed fart?

5)Do you know that it’s advisable to wear analog watches compared to digital watches?
posted by mama tinie @ 12:19 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 




Diri Saya

Name: mama tinie
Home: kolompo, muslim, Malaysia
About Me: a mother of a beloved daughter, a wife on an IT crazy, devoted daughter to a lovely parent, one crazy sistah, one sincere friend (trust me!)
See my complete profile

Sebelum Nie
Lama-Lama Nyer Citer
Sembang Sembang

BLOGGER

Name :
Web URL :
Message :
:) :( :D :p :(( :)) :x

Selalu Singgah
Tempat Selalu Lepak
Lenlain

BLOGGER

BLOGGER