Story of me..just ordinary me...
Life of a mummy, wife ..and whats happening around mamatinie's world ..nothing much though but what the heck.. its my blog world...
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Health Issue
I'm still dealing with my health issue.

Mamatinie demam for 2 weeks and i had to take MC, EL and such . Due to the longer period of demam the family doctor suspected dengue fever therefore I have to do the blood test at the nearest hospital. Decided to go to Hospital Ampang. Hospital baru so nak tgk lah OK ke tak. Just in case if abah (hopefully/pray hard jangan lah ye ) warded lg. Boleh lah masuk di sana kalau keadaannya memuaskan. Tak daya dah nak gi GHKL esp kalau kena gi ward kayu lama scary betul with all the Bangla and Indon yg ramai gile tu ...

Alhamdulillah the test result is -ve so mungkin viral fever. Dapat ubat demam KK mamatinie pon balik lah rumah .

Unfortunately, after 2 days mamatinie ke office mamatinie kena attack dgn sakit kepala yg teruk pulak. Tahap terbaring tak boleh jalan la plak ... whats wrong with me ..?Decided to went to the clinic and did the check up .(again)..blood pressure OK, and the doctor said MAYBE due to my cholesterol level.

Starightly went to the nearest farmasi and bought Simvastavin sbb mamatinie dah tak tahan sgt pening macam mabuk todi haaa baring tak boleh tido tak boleh semua pusing2 ...after few days pening pon hilang but im still not satisfied dgn penerangan doktor...the doctor advised to do the blood test (again) but overall check up. So I went to Pathlab and did the blood test . Sakit gile makcik Pathlab tu rodok2 urat aku rasa nak penampo pon ada ...and atlast i am Rm270 poorer and all the tampal2 plaster at both may hand. 3 kali cucuk okeh baru cukup darah aku tu.

They already have the result but the result still with Pathlab because I dont have time to go there due to my hectic schedule. And now I am suspecting Im having those sakit kepala because I am stress lah . It could be one of the factor kan ????

p/s No .. Im not pregnant. Tenkiu hehehe
posted by mama tinie @ 7:53 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 




Diri Saya

Name: mama tinie
Home: kolompo, muslim, Malaysia
About Me: a mother of a beloved daughter, a wife on an IT crazy, devoted daughter to a lovely parent, one crazy sistah, one sincere friend (trust me!)
See my complete profile

Sebelum Nie
Lama-Lama Nyer Citer
Sembang Sembang

BLOGGER

Name :
Web URL :
Message :
:) :( :D :p :(( :)) :x

Selalu Singgah
Tempat Selalu Lepak
Lenlain

BLOGGER

BLOGGER